Saturday, June 28, 2008

Clowning Around


What an awesome surprise to be met by two clowns at the train station when I returned from my UK vacation a few weeks ago!  Those who know me know that something like that would have probably embarrassed me to death a few years ago but living here, you just have to "get over it" and have fun!  



My train pulled into the station and as I started to climb down the stairs with my luggage, I was met my my friends Nadezhda and Marina dressed in clown costumes, Yura who gladly grabbed my bags, Ember who was taking pictures in paparazzi style and Ken who was shooting video.  I had a sneaking suspicion that something was up earlier in the evening when Marina texted to ask what wagon I was on but had no idea I would be met by such an entourage!  I think it was pretty entertaining for those around us and it was a great way to be welcomed home!

No comments: