Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Sharing a Sunset

Life is never too busy to stop an appreciate a good sunset! So of course, one of my favorite activities is "chasing a good sunset" with my best friend, Annie. However, that's not as easy as it used to be as I am currently in Muncie and she is in Ohio. The good thing though is the fact that we are at least in the same hemisphere. Usually we joke that my "sunset" is a good "sunrise" half way around the world. So this evening at the office I got a text exclaiming how amazing the sunset was along with a few pictures to enjoy (top left). I had to stop and soak in the amazing colors as well and with the camera close by, was able to send back a shot from my own viewpoint (bottom right). What a joy to share the beauty of Creation! When was the last time you enjoyed a good sunset?

1 comment:

Sharyll Martin said...

I always think of you chasing sunsets, Beth. In fact, I was enjoying the one you photographed the other night, too.