Tuesday, November 4, 2008

Work & Play

A personal philosophy is that one should work hard and play hard...and if you are not having fun, go find something else to do!  My time in Ohio has been filled with both and I have been having a great time.  I have met Annie's new friends and most importantly the new man in her life, Dale.  We have been catching a pretty regular workout at "Curves", gone shopping and of course a great cup of java at Caribou coffee.  Most recently was a trip to one of my favorite international grocery stores, Jungle Jim's - 6 acres of international foods from over 50 different countries!  It has also been a time to help out with some "projects" like painting the upstairs room and hallway and I couldn't help but grab the rake and start tackling the leaves outside.  Next Tuesday one of my friends from PA will be arriving for a visit and then it will be off to Muncie for a few weeks.  Time flies when you are having fun!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Beth,

Wow, double wow. The scenery you have been posting is unbelievable.
I think you are having a wonderful time by the smile on your face. Enjoy, you deserve it.

See you soon,
Sandi