Monday, September 22, 2008

Princess "poised for travel"

So this past week I got to meet the newest member of the family ~ “Princess”. I had to tease my mom in that she’s raising her quite different from the way she raised me and the word “spoiled” is an understatement!

Here is Princess and my mom going for a ride in the car together and yes, Princess rides this way the entire trip. The good thing is that she’s a little bigger than a drop kick dog and really is quite smart and sweet so I think we will get along just fine.  That is a good thing considering the fact that we will be riding out to California together in the RV next week!

1 comment:

Wil and Jen said...

Sounds like you are enjoying your trip home!! Are you still planning on coming to Virginia, we would love to see you. Wil, Jen and Matthew