Monday, October 13, 2008

11 Down, 41 States to Go

Based on my title, you might actually think that I have 41 more states to travel to...but actually, this represents the number of states families I know have adopted children from Kazakhstan!  In the amount of time I have been working in Kazakhstan, we have had the privilege of dealing with over 30 adoptive families from 11 states.  

This past week my parents and I got to visit with another adoptive family as we passed through Denver, CO.  Unfortunately their two older daughters were not home when I took this picture but it was still great to see the kids in their home.  What a blessing to see so many lives touched by the joy of adoption!  My only wish is that I could travel and see everyone who has adopted!



Russ & Wendy with adopted children, Julia and Jack

No comments: