Wednesday, October 1, 2008

"Spoiled Princess"...and I am not talking about the dog

You know, dads have a way of making their daughters feel pretty special and I must say, my dad certainly went above and beyond spoiling me when he let me borrow his 40th Anniversary Edition Mach I Mustang for a few days.  I was trying to figure out how to get to Muncie and then to Lafayette where I would meet up with my parents to head out to California.  Since the Mustang would be hauled behind the RV it seemed like a logical solution to my "transportation" issue.  So on a whim I inquired and low and behold....dad thought it was a great idea!  Dad and I did go for a driving test to make sure I could handle it okay (whew, I passed) and I was off to Muncie!  No worries, I only got up to 90 a few times and only when passing.  I returned it safely to dad this last week who I think was relieved to see it was in good shape!
 

No comments: