Wednesday, October 1, 2008

The Challenge

Now that I have been home for a few weeks, and after having the privilege of driving my dad's Mustang for a few days, I have concluded that one of my goals for this time in the states is to ride and drive everything I possibly can.  So, that means if I just so happen to be visiting you and you have something interesting or fun to drive...I might ask you for the keys!  Thanks to some awesome friends I have driven a John Deer Gator, riden a horse, got to drive a '95 Corvette and a Mini Cooper!  So stay tuned in to see what else I might get my hands on while on furlough.

1 comment:

Victoria said...

Sounds like you are having way too much fun... But keep up the good work. I'm looking forward to you making a stop in Virginia, but I hate to say I have nothing fun to drive or ride..
Enjoy you time here..
Vicki